The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter
the man who makes all these costumes

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween madness

hey all with Halloween so close things are going to be a little hectic for me considering i make most of the ones my friends wear and i get paid for it. so as soon a Halloween is over I'll be able to post some more for now I'll just be posting little parts of them and after I'll be able to give more instructions on how to build things and more reviews on some of the video games I own.
have a spirited Halloween
~kage

2 comments:

  1. yeah thanks for the sythe, having it near my bed, even though you may have possessed it a bit makes me feel a little more protected....i named it boo, the sythe i named it. i know i need a life. thanks for last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or did 'thanks for last night' sound vaguely suggestive?

    ReplyDelete